This course is designed to identify how potentially dangerous offices can be as a place of work. Both highly informative and participative, it offers practical tips on how to make and keep your office safe.
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Supervisors, Safety Representatives or anyone who would either work in an office or be in office risk assessments.
- 1) Legislation
- 2) Workstation Ergonomics
- 3) Electrical Hazards and Controls
- 4) Office related Illness and injury
- 5) Hazard Identification
- 6) Fire Prevention and Evacuation
- 7) Slips, Trips and Falls
Assessment:Continuous assessment by trainer.
|Course Charge Type:||Per Group (Up to 15)|
|Course Name:||Office Safety|
|Payment Type:||Cash, Cheque, Credit, Card|