Occupational First Aid (FETAC LEVEL 5)
Our Occupational First Aid training course is designed to follow the national guidelines of First Aid as laid down by the Health & Safety Authority. All of our tutors for this course are qualified to teach and carry out examinations to set standards. Successful students will receive a certificate qualifying them for three years as an Occupational First Aider (FETAC LEVEL 5).
Who should attend the Occupational First Aid Course:
All employers within Ireland have a legal obligation to provide adequate first aid provision for their employees. As an employee, you will fulfil all the requisites as demanded by the law.
- 1) Accident Assessment & Approach
- 2) Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation
- 3) Spinal & Back injuries
- 4) Medical Emergencies
- 5) Unconsciousness
- 6) Wounds, Bleeding & Trauma
- 7) Fractures & Broken Bones
- 8) Burns, Scalds & Temperature Extremes
- 9) Positions & Overdoses
- 10) Casualty Transportation